28 August, 2007

My First Post

Well....Well.....Well!!!!!!!!!!!

All you folks out there...........A Big Welcome to all of you to my blog.

First of all let me give out a disclaimer.....and very specifically and important disclaimer........"All the view's expressed in this blog henceforth are technically not to be taken seriously......and all the men and women who have nothing to do in this world, please feel free to read my nonsense........and finally ......PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OK......enough of all the bullshit........speaking about my writing skills would be a big joke.....so let me try to put it across with this example............"Never would you have heard William Shakespere( is that spelling right......anyways who cares) designing a Nuclear Bomb's or Enrico Fermi writing Romeo-Juliet" ...........well my case is literally the same.........I'm in a place that I'm not supposed to be..........and I'll always continue to do the same........

Again.....enough of the bullshit..........I feel like I'm on Mars figuring out what is the density of Oxygen on the surface...........Thanks to all the bloggers who brainwashed me virtually to write this First Post For The First Time.......

Oh!God.....Save all these Poor Souls!!!!


Howdy-Ho!!!

Bye

No comments: